|Home||» Products||» Multi Guard UPS||» Multi Guard UPS|
Multi Guard UPS
Multi Guard UPS
The MULTI GUARD 15-120kVA is an innovative scalable three-phase ups with double conversion technology: it offers the best integration between flexibility, functionality and reliability with its power range from 15 kVA to 120 kVA.
To allow achieving the maximum power redundancy and availability, the parallel arrangement of N + X MULTI GUARD 15-120 uses a highly intelligent modular design.
The solution was specially designed and invented to assure maximum satisfaction of the mission essential data center or essential applications load.
To reach the maximum power of 120 kVA, up to 8 modules can be installed in a standard cabinet. You can hot-swap modules, if the load is in limits allowing the continuity of power without any interruption.
- DSP technology, IGBT input.
- Equal to 1.5% THDI <2% and output voltage distortion
- For relay contact board and standard Ethernet communication port is given
- In a 19“ rack maximum 120kVA capacity
- Input power factor >0.99
- On a 120 kVA system there is 36 Ampere battery charge current
- On the front panel there is a LCD display which displays unit status and necessary information like output and input capacity, nominal values, autonomy and temperature.
- Per module 15 kVA with hot-swap function
- The innovative DSP microchip technology is used by the Multi Guard UPS power modules. This eliminates hardware components, enhances USP reliability and makes it convenient to maintain and update the software.
- The UPS functions with load sharing technology. If there is any failure in any of the modules of UPS, then the load will be occupied by the remaining modules without any interruption. This results in the increment of real time operation and availability of power as compared to any other standby UPS.
- In order to achieve desired battery run time the Multi Guard UPS is designed in a way to connect to the external battery banks.
Advanced Modular Design:
UPS modules like the PDU, LCD Display module and other accessories are there in the Multi Guard System. Every module installed in it is completely independent 15kVA UPS. It is due to the smart communication and innovative wireless parallel control technology, LCD display modules and the UPS modules which can be replaced any time without having any affect on UPS operation. For the simplification of maintenance and servicing of UPS operation, the user friendly plug and play are installed. In case of failure of the LCD Display module, the UPS system is there to function and helps the load without any disturbance.
High capacity MTBF
More than 1,000,000 hours and availability of power is above 99.999% in two modules in parallel System MTBF. Even in the case of failure of any one of the UPS modules, each 15-120 kVA redundant arrangement guarantees right operation. The procedure of module replacement hardly takes 5 minutes for full recovery of system.
This solution permits you to:
- Diminish downtime;
- Decrease the number of stored spare parts;
- Avoid the requirement for specialized technicians
Intelligent recharging system:
A two step intelligent charging system is applied by the Multi Guard UPS system. The initial stage is the consistent charging current which recharges the capacity of battery up to 90% readily. After this the system transfers to a consistent voltage mode to guarantee that the battery will be fully charged at all times.
This quick charging system not only diminishes the recharging time of battery but it also increases the battery life and saves battery replacement costs.
For all the autonomy and power requirements the Multi Guard 30 and 60 versions are engineered to build up an internal run time employing a single battery module. For building up the required autonomy in an outside cabinet, the same battery module is employed.
Low total Cost of Ownership (TCO):
- Lesser system set-up costs
- lesser energy costs
- Lesser cooling costs
- lesser expansion costs
- lesser maintenance costs.
UPS power selection:
- To form the most appropriate N+X arrangement for the application in its cabinet the Multi Guard can be arranged from 1 up to 8 modules.
- Multi Guard develop as per your requirements by merely adding further battery modules and UPS modules to the prevailing frame. The first investment is recovered in cost savings. Without compound and costly substitution operations new power supply necessity can be satisfied.
380-400-415 Vac, three-phase + N
50 Hz / 60 Hz
from ≤ 60 dBA to ≤ 62 dBA